Eliminate fuel restrictions to your 1996-1997 GT Mustang with the BBK High-Flow Fuel System Kit. Thanks to a 110LPH (Liters Per Hour) In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump that's rated to 300 flywheel horsepower, your 4.6L 2-Valve engine receives the fuel support it needs.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Flow CNC-Machined Fuel Rails
- Kit Helps Eliminate Fuel Restrictions
- Fuel Pressure Regulator with Leak-Free Diaphragm
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure to 65psi
- Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge to 60psi
- 110 LPH High Volume Fuel Flow
- Rated to Support 300 Flywheel Horsepower
- In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
In addition to the Fuel Pump, the BBK upgrade also includes High-Flow Fuel Rails that are CNC-machined to perfection from billet aluminum. These will undoubtedly improve fuel flow over stock rails!
- BBK In-Tank Electric 110lph Fuel Pump (P/N: 1526)
- BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator (P/N: 1707)
- BBK Fuel Pressure Gauge (P/N: 1617)
- BBK Fuel Rails (P/N: 5015)
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
To dial in the optimal fuel pressure for your Mustang, BBK supplies an Adjustable Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator with a 1/8 NPT Fuel Pressure Gauge thread port. A legible Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge with adaptor corresponds to the Regulator, reading from 0psi to 60psi.
- 1996-1997 GT Mustangs.