Up to 15 horsepower and 19 ft/lb of torque can be gained by the aFe Stainless Steel 3" Mach Force XP Cat-Back Exhaust System 49-43056-P. Mandrel-bent three-inch tubing maximizes the flow from the cat back. A smooth transition reduces turbulence as it travels out of the side-exit polished tips. The included OE-style flange and band clamps will mount this aftermarket system with a complete 360-degree sealed surface.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing
- Provides power gains up to +15HP and 18 ft/lbs of torque
- Dual side exit kit includes (2) 4" gleaming polished stainless steel tips
- Produces a louder, more aggressive exhaust sound
- OE-style band clamps included for a secure seal
- Stock-style bayonet hangers used to maintain a stable mount extreme vibration
- Free-flowing single-in dual-out muffler to absorb high pitch tones
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location with OE style isolation mount for a perfect OE fit and finish.
- This cat-back exhaust system will fit 145" and 157" wheelbases.
- This system does not require a CARB EO # and is 50-state legal.