Air Conditioning Suction Line Mustang 4.6L 1999
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Factory Style Reproduction
- Crimp Fitting Connection
- Correct Fittings and Connector
Air Conditioning Suction Line for 1999 4.6L Mustangs.
This Air Conditioning Suction Line from CJ Pony Parts is available now at CJ Pony Parts to help replace a damaged part on your 1999 4.6L Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct fit replacement
- Runs from condenser to evaporator
- Crimp fitting connection
- Pulls refrigerant from evaporator to accumulator
- Includes gaskets and O-rings/seal
- Double-wall barrier hose
- Compatible with R134A or R12 A/C refrigerant
This air conditioning suction line runs from the compressor to the condenser. It will pull refrigerant from the evaporator to the accumulator. These direct replacement lines feature crimp fitting connections and contain gaskets, o-rings or seals to properly replace your original units. The high pressure line hoses are constructed with double wall barrier hose compatible with R134A or R12 air conditioning refrigerant.
- 1999 4.6L Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning