These Alcon rear disc brakes are designed to improve braking performance on your F-150 or Raptor. When compared to the stock rear brakes, these components offer a 10% reduction in disc temperature rise, a 33% reduction in pad work rate, and up to 15% reduction in pedal effort.
Features and Benefits:
- Gains in performance over stock braking system:
- 10% reduction in disc temperature rise
- 33% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 15% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact fatigue
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads increase stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life
- High temperature seal material as used in highest levels of motorsport
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion
- Low profile design fits inside OEM 17" Raptor, many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels
- Compatible with stock OEM actuation / Retains and utilizes OEM parking brake
- Rear kit is not compatible with electronic parking brakes on the F150 and 2019 Raptors.
- Using this rear brake kit with stock front brakes will negatively affect brake bias.
- Requires Ford Part #’s FOCL3Z-2210-C and FOCL3Z-2209-C from you dealer