Does your 2010-2020 F-150 or F-150 Raptor have a worn-out front brake rotor? Replace an old rotor with this Pair of Baer Brakes Drilled and Slotted Sport Front Brake Rotors (54153-020), now available for purchase from CJ Pony Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit upgrade for most 2010-2020 F-150s
- Cross-drilled and slotted design
- Bright zinc-plated finish is resistant to rust
- Vented design with 13.78" diameter and 1.339" thickness
- Compatible with factory brake calipers
- Sold as a pair of two (2) for the front driver and passenger sides
This Pair of Sport Rotors are an OE direct replacement, one-piece rotor. This stock size rotor features Baer’s signature slotted and drilled pattern for a drastic improvement in performance. Finished in zinc plating, this rotor will improve the appearance of your late-model Ford truck while also making your front brakes consistent. You'll absolutely love these upgraded front brakes, so what are you waiting for? Pick up your new front brake kit now from CJ's!
- 2010-2011 Ford F-150, all 2WD/4WD base payload (6 lugs)
- 2012-2020 Ford F-150, all 2WD/4WD
Please Note: This Drilled and Slotted Sport Rotor is designed for use with standard brake systems.