Does your 2010-2020 F-150 or F-150 Raptor have a worn-out front brake rotor? Replace an old rotor with this Pair of Baer Brakes Drilled and Slotted Sport Front Brake Rotors (54153-020), now available for purchase from CJ Pony Parts.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-fit upgrade for most 2010-2020 F-150s
- Cross-drilled and slotted design
- Bright zinc-plated finish is resistant to rust
- Vented design with 13.78" diameter and 1.339" thickness
- Compatible with factory brake calipers
- Sold as a pair of two (2) for the front driver and passenger sides
This Pair of Sport Rotors are an OE direct replacement, one-piece rotor. This stock size rotor features Baer’s signature slotted and drilled pattern for a drastic improvement in performance. Finished in zinc plating, this rotor will improve the appearance of your late-model Ford truck while also making your front brakes consistent.
- 2010-2011 Ford F-150, all 2WD/4WD base payload (6 lugs)
- 2012-2020 Ford F-150, all 2WD/4WD
Please Note: This Drilled and Slotted Sport Rotor is designed for use with standard brake systems.