This pair of Baer Brakes Drilled and Slotted Sport Rear Brake Rotors (54111-020) is an OEM-style direct-fit upgraded rotor. This stock size rotor features Baer’s signature slotted and drilled pattern for enhanced performance and better, more consistent stopping. Finished with superior zinc plating, these rotors will improve your F150's appearance while being resistant to rust and corrosion for years to come. This superior rear rotor is an absolute must-have if you're looking for a better, performance-driven ride for your Ford truck.
Features and Benefits:
- Cross drilled and slotted design
- Bright zinc-plated finish is resistant to rust
- Vented design with 13.70" diameter and 0.787" thickness
- Compatible with factory brake calipers
- Sold as a pair of two (2) for the rear driver and passenger sides
Please Note: These Drilled and Slotted Sport Rotors are designed for use with standard brake systems.
- 2004-2011 Ford F-150, all 2WD/4WD base payload (6 lugs)