AMP Research PowerStep Kit Plug-N-Play With OEM Style LED Lights F-150 2009-2014
AMP Research Plug-N-Play PowerStep Kit with OEM Style LED Lights for all 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 F-150s.
If you feel like you’ve been doing high weight squats at the gym every time you get into or out of your 2009-2014 F-150 then it’s time to add driver and passenger side steps. With this AMP Research 76141-01A Plug-N-Play Power Step Kit with LED Lights you’ll have steps that operate in conjunction with your door usage. This PowerStep kit will save your knees without drastically altering the exterior appearance of your rugged rig.
American made, these PowerSteps have undergone extensive testing in every weather condition imaginable, from frozen roads and dusty trails to swampy flood plains. The linkage components are crafted from aircraft quality aluminum, black-anodized and PTFE coated for maximum strength and corrosion protection. Trouble free action is achieved through precision operating, stainless steel hinge points and bearings. The heavy duty electric motor is designed and tested to provide maintenance-free operation for years to come. Standard, low-profile, OEM-style LED lights are included to provide you some extra clarity when using the PowerSteps at night.
These running board steps are 10-20% lighter than your typical OEM running boards or aftermarket steel tube steps. Designed with gas mileage in mind, these AMP Research PowerSteps can reduce aerodynamic drag and weight while maintaining the convenience and safety of full-length running boards. AMP’s PowerStep running boards are activated by your truck’s factory door sensors and will extend and retract when the doors are opened or closed.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic power-deploying running boards
- Standard low-profile, integrated OEM-style led light system
- High-strength, die-cast, aircraft-quality aluminum-alloy components
- Anodized and PTFE coated, military-spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings for all-weather performance
- Extruded aluminum steps with full-length internal ribs for rock-solid stiffness, rigidity and support
- High-texture powder-coat finish for maximum grip and durability
- 600 pound load capacity per side
- Weatherproof, OEM-quality electric motors, drive system and wiring harness
- Pressure-sensitive, pinch-proof safety technology
- Driver and passenger PowerSteps are included
- Designed and built in America
- 2009-2014 F-150 Regular Cab
- 2009-2014 F-150 SuperCrew
- 2009-2014 F-150 SuperCab
- 2010-2014 F-150 Raptor
*Includes driver side and passenger side PowerSteps.
AMP Research is an American design and technology company, located in Tustin, California, that invents, builds and markets products designed to improve the function and utility of cars, light trucks and SUVs. The company’s motto ”Innovation In Motion™” captures the eclectic mix of breakthrough products AMP Research has brought to the market since its founding in 1980.
Order this AMP Research 76141-01A Plug-N-Play PowerStep Kit with OEM Style LED Lights for your 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 or 2014 F-150 today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.