Anchor Room Lens Vinyl Tint Kit Front+ 8-Piece Mustang EcoBoost/GT Premium 2015-2017

Anchor Room:
15FM_F+

Highlights

  • Proudly Made in the USA!
  • Fits Premium EcoBoosts/GTs
  • 20% VLT / 80% Tint
  • Premium Quality Film
$26.99

Anchor Room 8-Piece Front+ Lens Vinyl Tint Kit for all 2015, 2016, and 2017 EcoBoost and GT Premium Mustangs.

Sometimes you need a weekend DIY project to hold you over until your next big upgrade. If this is true for you and you own a 2015-2017 EcoBoost or GT Premium Mustang, then this Anchor Room 8-Piece Front+ Lens Vinyl Tint Kit (15FM_F+) from CJ Pony Parts is just the purchase for you!

Features and Benefits:
- 3 mil thickness tint film
- 20% VLT (Visible Light Transmission) a.k.a 80% tint
- Rated for at least 8 years of outdoor use
- Premium quality film
- Made in the USA

With this 8-Piece Front+ Lens Vinyl Tint Kit (15FM_F+) by Anchor Room you will receive tint film for both side headlights, both side fog lights, both side front side marker lights, and two mirror marker lights. Once installed, your lights will be tinted by 80%, leaving a 20% Visible Light Transmission (VLT). The premium quality tint film is made in the USA and is rated for at least eight (8) years of outdoor use.

Kit Includes Tint for:
- (2) Headlights - Driver and Passenger
- (2) Fog Lights - Driver and Passenger
- (2) Front Side Marker Lights - Driver and Passenger
- (2) Mirror Marker Lights

Vehicle Fitment:
- 2015-2017 EcoBoost Premium Mustangs
- 2015-2017 GT Premium Mustangs

Please Note: Although this product can be an easy DIY installation with patience and the proper tools, we highly recommend that installation is completed by a professional. Tools that may be needed to successfully complete the installation of this item yourself are as follows: Application Fluid (See P/N: DAF) and a Spray Bottle, Squeegee, Microfiber Towel and possibly a Heat Gun. See P/N: DAK for a kit that can help you do-it-yourself.

California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning

Vehicle Fitment

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Only registered users can ask/answer questions. Please sign in or create an account.
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please sign in or create an account.
Complete Your Package
Add to Cart