Anchor Room Tint Kit Dark Vinyl 2-Piece Amber Corner Headlight Lens Mustang EcoBoost/ GT 2018-2023
- Proudly Made in the USA
- For EcoBoost/GT ONLY
- Computer Cut for a Perfect Fit
- Retains 100% Headlight Output
Anchor Room 2-Piece Dark Amber Corner Headlight Lens Vinyl Tint Kit for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, and 2023 EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.
There is no quicker way to alter the look of your 2018-2023 EcoBoost/GT Mustang than with a vinyl tint kit. If you are craving a weekend DIY project for your Mustang, consider this super affordable Anchor Room 2-Piece Dark Amber Corner Headlight Lens Vinyl Tint Kit (18FM_HAC_T) from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Perfectly contoured to headlight lens
- Will create unique custom look
- Retains 100% headlight output
- Easily covers obvious amber reflectors
- For driver and passenger side headlights
- Computer cut for a perfect fit
- 3 mil thickness premium quality tint film
- 20% VLT (Visible Light Transmission) a.k.a 80% Tint
- Rated for at least 8 years of outdoor use
- Made in the USA
This 2-Piece Dark Amber Corner Headlight Lens Vinyl Tint Kit (18FM_HAC_T) made by Anchor Room is made to alter the look of your Mustang’s driver and passenger side front corner headlight lenses. Because the pieces are computer cut for a precise fit, they contour perfectly to the headlight lenses. While doing so, they retain 100% headlight output and easily cover the obvious amber reflectors. The materials in this tint kit (18FM_HAC_T) are durable enough to withstand at least eight (8) years of outdoor use.
- (1) Dark Vinyl Tint for Driver Side Headlight Lens Amber Corner
- (1) Dark Vinyl Tint for Passenger Side Headlight Lens Amber Corner
- 2018-2023 EcoBoost Mustangs
- 2018-2023 GT Mustangs
- NOT designed for use with 2015+ Shelby GT350/GT350R or 2020+ Shelby GT500.
- Although this product can be an easy DIY installation with patience and the proper tools, we highly recommend that installation is completed by a professional. Tools that may be needed to successfully complete the installation of this item yourself are as follows: Application Fluid (See P/N: DAF) and a Spray Bottle, Squeegee, Microfiber Towel and possibly a Heat Gun. See P/N: DAK for a kit that can help you with your do-it-yourself project.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning