Meet the fuel demands of your 4.6L 2-Valve engine with BBK's High-Flow Fuel System Kit. Along with the included 300LPH (Liters Per Hour) In-Tank Electric Fuel Pump, the kit eliminates fuel restrictions so your 1998 GT Mustang reaches its power potential.
Features and Benefits:
- High-Flow CNC Machined Fuel Rails
- Helps Eliminate Fuel Restrictions
- Fuel Pressure Regulator with Leak-Free Diaphragm
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure to 65psi
- Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge to 60psi
- 300 LPH High Volume Fuel Flow
- Rated to Support 800 Flywheel Horsepower
- In-Tank Fuel Pump
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
In addition to the Fuel Pump, rated to support 800 flywheel horsepower, the BBK upgrade also includes High-Flow Fuel Rails that are CNC-machined to perfection from billet aluminum. These will undoubtedly improve fuel flow over stock rails!
- BBK In-Tank Electric 300lph Fuel Pump (P/N: 1861)
- BBK Fuel Pressure Regulator (P/N: 1707)
- BBK Fuel Pressure Gauge (P/N: 1617)
- BBK Fuel Rails (P/N: 5015)
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions
To dial in the optimal fuel pressure for your Mustang, BBK supplies an Adjustable Billet Fuel Pressure Regulator with a 1/8 NPT Fuel Pressure Gauge thread port. A legible Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge with adaptor corresponds to the Regulator, reading from 0psi to 60psi.
- 1998 GT Mustangs