Bed Cross Sill Center Stepside F-100 1951-1960
- Two Required Per Truck
- For Steel Bed Floor F100s
- Replaces Rusted Cross Sills
- Only Fits Stepside Trucks
Center Bed Cross Sill for 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, and 1960 F-100s with a Stepside Bed.
Here at CJ Pony Parts, we understanding that restoring your classic F-100 can be a long process and requires attention to detail. When you are ready to begin the restoration of your truck bed, CJ Pony Parts is here to provide you with a Center Bed Cross Sill for your 1951-1960 F-100 with a Stepside Bed.
Features and Benefits:
- Replaces rusted out cross sills
- Restores strength and rigidity to bed floor
- Sturdy and Reliable Construction
This Center Bed Floor Cross Sill will replace that rusted, destroyed rail and restore a strong, sturdy, reliable bed floor for the next time you toss heavy items in your classic F-100 pickup truck. This center bed floor cross sill will only fit stepside trucks.
- 1951-1960 F100’s
- Two (2) Cross Sills are required per truck
- Fits Stepside Trucks Only.
- For Trucks With Steel Bed Floors
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning