Bed Wood and Parts Bed In A Box Kit With Red Oak Boards Short Bed Flareside F-100 1973-1982
- Show Quality Hard Wood
- Pre Milled And Sanded
- Cut For A Perfect Fit
- Beautiful Red Oak Boards
Bed Wood and Parts Bed In A Box Kit With Red Oak Boards for 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 and 1982 Short Bed Flareside F-100s.
This Bed in a Box Kit from Bed Wood And Parts (3311347) allows you to easily convert the bed of your F-100 to hardwood floors! If you've seen wooden truck beds at car shows, you know it's a standout look that adds natural beauty to the back of a pickup. Now that style can be yours!
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Proprietary Groove allows for a tighter and better fitment
- Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame Bolts
- Designed and engineered specifically for your truck
- Ready to finish thanks to our 3-stage sanding process
- Properly milled and chamfered for uniform thickness
Bed-in-a-Box “Deluxe” kits include the Red Oak BedWood, Polished Stainless Bed Strips, Polished Stainless Hardware, and Pre-Drilling of the bed to frame bolt holes. The wood is ready to finish thanks to our 3-stage sanding process. The contents of the kit are neatly packaged in a single box, eliminating the mishaps and additional costs that often occur with kits requiring multiple packages.
Vehicle Fitment: 1953-1956 F100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning