Bed Wood And Parts Bed In A Box Kit With Red Oak Boards Short Bed Flareside F100 1951-1952
- Show Quality Wood
- Precision Milled For Great Fit
- Ready to Finish
Bed Wood And Parts Bed In A Box Kit With Red Oak Boards for 1951-1952 Short Bed Flareside F100s.
For show quality bed wood without the hassle of cutting, drilling, and preparing the wood yourself, this Bed In A Box Kit from Bed Wood and Parts (313110012) is a complete package. Show quality red oak boards are designed specifically for your Short Bed Flareside F-100!
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Precision milled to ¾” thick
- Proprietary Groove allows for a tighter and better fitment
- Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame Bolts
- Pre-designed and engineered specifically for your truck
- Ready to finish thanks to our 3-stage sanding process
- Properly milled and chamfered which allows uniformed thickness of finish
Bed-in-a-Box “Deluxe” kits include the Red Oak BedWood, Polished Stainless Bed Strips, Polished Stainless Hardware, and Pre-Drilling of the bed to frame bolt holes. The wood is ready to finish thanks to our 3-stage sanding process. The contents of the kit are neatly packaged in a single box, eliminating the mishaps and additional costs that often occur with kits requiring multiple packages.
Vehicle Fitment: 1951-1952 F100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following F-100 years: