Bed Wood And Parts Standard Kit BedWood-X With Pine Boards Short Bed Flareside F-100 1951-1952
- Show Quality Pine Wood
- Precision Milled For Great Fit
- Pre-Drilled And Finished
- Made in the USA
Bed Wood And Parts BedWood-X Standard Kit With Pine Boards for 1951-1952 Short Bed Flareside F-100s.
Want to give the bed of your F-100 a show-quality look? Sure you do. This Bed Wood And Parts BedWood-X Kit (313119115) features pre-drilled, premium-grade pine boards that will fit perfectly in the bed of your vintage Ford.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in Kentucky, USA
- Premier show-quality solid wood
- Kiln-dried for dimensional stability
- Proprietary Groove allows for a tighter and better fitment
- Precision milled to ¾” thick
- 100% Pre-Drilled for Bed-to-Frame and Perimeter Bolts
- Pre-designed and engineered specifically for your truck
- Properly milled and chamfered which allows uniformed thickness of finish
- Three-stage sanded and Pre-Finished
BedWood-X “Standard” kits include Pine BedWood, Steel Bed Strips, Steel Zinc Coated Hardware, 100% of the Pre-Drilling (bed to frame and perimeter holes) The wood is pre-finished using H2X Exterior Wood Finish. In case you decide to drill a hole in the wood, the kit also includes two ounces of touch-up clear finish to seal the interior of any drilled holes. The contents of the kit are neatly packaged in a single box, eliminating the mishaps and additional costs that often occur with kits requiring multiple packages. In short, BedWood-X is a complete kit ready to install right out of the box direct bolt-on/OEM replacement with no preparation required by the end user.
Vehicle Fitment: 1951-1952 F100
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following F-100 years: