The rust-resistant, steel construction of this Big Window Cab Assembly With Non-A/C Firewall, OEM Back Panel, Gas Filler Hole and 3rd Brake Light is made for the 1967-1971 Chevrolet C10. Unlike stock, this replacement upgrade will add durability to your body shell. This cab assembly includes the attached door assemblies with hinges and a dash; built to order with a non-A/C firewall and OEM back panel.
Features and Benefits:
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part
- Assembled in the USA
- Protective Rust-Resistant EDP Coating
- Constructed of High-Grade Steel
- Includes Attached Door Assemblies with Hinges And Dash
Constructed of ultra-durable steel, this cab surpasses the original but is crafted to look just like the original. Modern welding and EDP coating protect and strengthen the official GM licensed construction of this entire assembly.
- This assembly does NOT include vent windows.
- Cab comes delivered on a Dolly and built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.