Officially licensed by GM, this Big Window Cab Assembly proves even stronger and more durable than the stock original. The superior craftsmanship is just another reason why you shouldn't choose to repair the damaged panels on your 1972 Chevrolet C10. This built to order assembly includes a Non-A/C Firewall, OEM Back Panel, Gas Filler Hole and 3rd Brake Light along with attached door assemblies and a dash.
Features and Benefits:
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Part
- Proudly Assembled In The USA
- EDP Coated For Rust Protection
- Constructed of High-Grade Steel
- Includes Attached Door Assemblies with Hinges And Dash
The cab is constructed of 100% genuine high-grade steel and crafted with modern technology and welding techniques. During the manufacturing process, the cab assembly is also EDP-coated for rust protection. It is assembled in the USA to ensure that it's the best option available on the market today!
- This assembly does NOT include vent windows.
- Cab comes delivered on a Dolly and built to order. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.