Brake/ Clutch Pedal Pad For Manual Transmissions Bronco 1966-1977
- Made to OEM Specifications
- Genuine Ford-Licensed Logos
- Injection-Molded Rubber
- For Brake or Clutch Pedal
Brake or Clutch Pedal Pad for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a Manual Transmission.
Made to OEM specifications, this pad is a direct-fit replacement for your 1966-1977 Bronco's brake or clutch pedal. The Brake/Clutch Pedal Pad is Ford-licensed with a raised “BRONCO“ script and bucking bronco logo.
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Straightforward Installation
- Premium-Quality Replacement
- Made of Injection-Molded Rubber
- Designed to Fit Brake Or Clutch Pedal
The brake/clutch pedal pad is made of high-quality injection-molded rubber. It's easy to install and will look right at home in your manual transmission Bronco.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning