Bronco Air Cleaners & Filters
The first-generation Ford Bronco is a rare find for Ford enthusiasts, and it’s even rarer on the road. But these staples of American automotive history are classics as they near five decades of use. Their rough-and-tumble design is still practical today, and with the right parts and maintenance, you can still take your classic SUV out in the mud. To help keep your Bronco running properly, CJ Pony Parts carries a full lineup of first-generation Bronco parts, including one of the most important — air cleaners. Early Ford Bronco air cleaners are essential to keeping your Bronco running longer and stronger. If you want to make sure your first-generation Bronco can keep truckin’ for a few decades more, you need an air cleaner!
Showing 1-20 of 1291 results
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner Wing Nut Chrome With Ford Oval Logo$12.60 Regular Price $12.99
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner Wing Nut Black Crinkle With Red Ford Logo$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner 13" Round Chrome With Ford Racing Logo 2-Barrel/ 4-Barrel$68.86 Regular Price $70.99
- Ford Performance Engine Dress-Up Kit Chrome With Black Ford Racing Logos 289/ 302/ 351W$186.88 Regular Price $192.66
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner 13" Round Chrome With Black Recessed Ford Racing Logo And Slant Edge$163.92 Regular Price $168.99
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner Wing Nut Black With Ford Oval Logo$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- Engine Dress Up Chrome Kit 260/ 289/ 302/ 351W$89.59 Regular Price $111.99
- Scott Drake Air Cleaner Chrome With Blue Base V8 Bronco 1966-1977$24.69 Regular Price $25.99
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner 13" Round Black With Raised Ford Racing Logo And Slant Edge$129.97 Regular Price $133.99
- Ford Performance Engine Dress-Up Kit Chrome With Ford Racing Logos 289/ 302/ 351W$184.47 Regular Price $190.18
- Ford Performance Air Cleaner 13" Round Blue With Raised Ford Racing Logo And Slant Edge$132.88 Regular Price $136.99
Showing 1-20 of 1291 results
Air Cleaners & Filters
Bronco Air Cleaners are Small Changes That Make Big DifferencesOne of the first true SUVs, the Bronco is still popular today as one of the toughest, most reliable vehicles to roll off the assembly line. The Bronco’s outstanding strength comes from its sturdy frame, solid body and well-tuned engine, among other qualities that made it one of the best. Plus, it was designed to go off the beaten path, even if that meant different parts — like the air cleaner — could collect dust, mud and other debris.
Replacing your Ford Bronco’s air cleaner is a quick and easy task, and it’s a necessity when you push your SUV to its limits. Your engine needs deep breaths to keep moving over rocks, dirt and other obstacles, and that air needs to be cleaned before it’s used. If your air cleaner is worn, dirty or clogged, your engine will struggle to get enough air for maximum power.
One advantage of owning this American classic is that there’s lots of room under the hood. The air cleaner is right on top of your engine, and it only takes a couple minutes to replace. Our stock of Ford Bronco air cleaners includes the base, cover, filter element and mounting hardware so your Bronco can run like it just came off the showroom floor. After all, when you take care of your truck, it’ll take care of you.
Just a Few Clicks to OrderWhen you’re driving a piece of American history, you need the best parts to make sure it’ll stay working year after year. It only takes a minute to check out our site, compare products and find the perfect Bronco air cleaner for your needs. And once you pick the part that you need, we can almost always send it off to you with fast, no-cost shipping!
Give us a call if you have any questions, and we’ll help you choose the air cleaner for your early Bronco. Keep that classic SUV breathing free and running hard for years to come!