This complete upgrade Chrome Chassis Stiffening Kit with Curved Monte Carlo Bar is for 1967-1970 Convertible Mustangs. Stiffen up your pony's chassis to provide better handling, alignment and traction! It includes an export brace, Monte Carlo bar, subframe connectors, shock tower tops and all the hardware you'll need to install everything. Your performance pony will feel a thousand times better after you install this brand-new export brace--it will keep the front end of your body stiff and helps eliminate shock tower flex, too. It features a brilliant chrome finish that will match other upgraded and chrome-plated pieces in your pony's suspension system.
Features and Benefits:
- Improves Handling, Alignment, and Traction
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Brilliant Chrome Finish
- Durable, High-Quality Construction
- Hassle-Free Installation
Your new stiffening kit will also arrive with a pair of two (2) subframe connectors with a durable black powder-coated finish! These connectors will improve overall traction and handling and will bolt into place. For increased strength and support, these subframe connectors can also be welded into place. You'll love your new Monte Carlo bar since it's made specifically to fit around an upgraded or oval-shaped air filter! It will help stop shock tower flex and help to maintain your pony's wheel alignment when you're driving at higher performance rates. The upgraded Monte Carlo bar also features a gleaming chrome finish and will look fantastic while still improving your Mustang's overall handling. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and order this new stiffening kit from CJ's now!
- Convertible Bolt-In Sub Frame Connectors (Black)
- Curved Monte Carlo Bar (Chrome)
- Export Brace (Chrome)
- Monte Carlo Bar Hardware
- Export Brace Hardware
- Pair of Shock Tower Tops (Chrome)
- Shock Tower Top Hardware (Stainless Steel)
- Front Shock Mounting Bolts (Stainless Steel)
- For Convertible models, you must remove the factory tubular engine compartment bracing to clear the Monte Carlo Bar.
- Subframe connector requires minor modification of the lower reinforcement pan for proper installation.