CJ Classic Trucks Brake Booster Kit With Disc Front And Drum Rear Brakes Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
- For Front Disc/Rear Drum Setup
- Left Side-Mounted Combo Valve
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Includes Pre-Bent Lines
CJ Classic Trucks Brake Booster Kit with Disc Front and Drum Rear Brakes for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
If you want to boost your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10's braking system, then you need this CJ Classic Trucks Brake Booster Kit with Disc Front and Drum Rear Brakes from CJ Pony Parts as soon as possible!
Features and Benefits:
- 8" Dual Powder Coated Black Power Brake Booster
- Powder Coated Black Laser Cut Firewall Pedal
- Brake Linkage
- 1" Oval Powder Coated Black Master Cylinder
- Left Mount Proportioning Valve Kit Disc Drum
- Includes pre-bent lines and bracket
This Brake Booster Kit is made by CJ Classic Trucks to give your vintage Chevy a kick! This kit includes a left side-mounted combination valve for a front disc and rear drum set-up. Its 8-inch brake booster is powder coated with a black finish for a clean style and added durability. Its 1-inch oval master cylinder is also black powder coated. This kit also comes with a laser-cut firewall pedal, a brake linkage, pre-bent lines, and a bracket.
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning