When completing a Bronco restoration, probably one of the most crucial areas is sheet metal. Rust, corrosion and damage from years of use and abuse on classic Broncos causes the need for sheet metal to be replaced. You may be worried about finding the replacement sheet metal parts you need to complete your restoration. Perhaps you think that searching through salvage yards for the Bronco parts you need is the only answer. We, at CJ Pony Parts, are here to tell you that this is not the case! We offer the Bronco parts that you need, such as these front floor pans. Not only is this a premium quality item, but it also comes in a weld-thru primer finish for your convenience.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This is a stock replacement front floor pan for all 1968-1977 Ford Broncos that comes fully welded. This is a must have item if your stock front floor pan shows signs of bad rust or maybe even damage. This CJ Classic Trucks front floor pan comes with a cutout for the shift lever, drain holes, a driver side seat platform and a transmission tunnel.