If the radiator core support on your classic 1966-1977 Bronco needs replaced because of rust or structural damage, this original style Radiator Support in Weld-Thru Primer from CJ Classic Trucks is your best option! CJ Classic Trucks' premium quality radiator support is made from high-grade stamped steel with an innovative weld-thru primer finish for rust protection and is designed using factory specifications for superior fitment.
CJ Classic Trucks uses the most up to date tooling in order to create the best and most accurate replacement radiator support on the market. CJ Classic Trucks stamps each radiator support from durable 1006 Universal grade automotive steel. This newer steel has fewer additives and allows the welds to come out cleaner and tighter, with fewer gasses being emitted than ever before, yet maintains the quality that can be found in your Bronco's original radiator support.
CJ Classic Trucks' radiator core support for the 1966-1977 Bronco comes with V8 radiator brackets welded in place, as well as the right side hole for the air cleaner intake hose ducting specific to 1972-1977 Broncos and the correct recessed power steering box panel which is specific to 1973-1977 Broncos.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Please Note: This Radiator Support is designed for a V8 Bronco, the inline 6-Cylinder uses a different Radiator Support but can be used with the right style radiator.
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a serious struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of CJ Classic Trucks parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Order a CJ Classic Trucks Radiator Support In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!