Upgrading the front drum brakes on your classic 1967-1969 Mustang to safer and more dependable front power disc brakes doesn't have to be a long and arduous task. You can get all of the benefits of front power disc brakes without the work and hassle of a difficult installation process thanks to this Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit made by CJ Classics!
Features and Benefits:
- Simple Way to Upgrade to Safer and More Dependable Front Power Disc Brakes
- Includes Everything Needed to Convert to Factory-Style 4-Piston Front Power Disc Brakes
- Uses the Original V8 Drum Brake Spindles
- All-New Kit Components
- Maintains Factory Look
- Easy Bolt-On Installation: No Cutting, Drilling, or Welding Required
This CJ Classics DBC-A121-M-R Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit includes a Power Dual Bowl Master Cylinder and 4-Piston Calipers. It comes with everything you need to convert to factory-style 4-piston front power disc brakes, and it's one of the best and easiest ways to make this upgrade! You'll use your original V8 drum brake spindles with these all-new kit components, and you won't have to worry about doing any time-consuming tasks like cutting, drilling, or welding to install these parts. You'll enjoy newer, safer, and more reliable front power disc brakes without losing the factory look!
Please Note: Minimum wheel size: 14" x 7". Fits 1967-1969 V8 drum brake spindles. Also fits 1967-1969 6-cylinder spindles but converts the vehicle to a 5-lug bolt pattern.
- Zinc-Plated 4-Piston Calipers with Stainless Steel Pistons
- Adjustable Proportioning Valve
- Brake Booster
- Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder
- Pre-Bent Brake Lines
- 1967-1969 Mustang with Manual Transmission