Earn a pristine 1966 Mustang interior with an iconic, concours correct glove box door. Replace your sloppy doors for an easily noticeable CJ Classics (C6ZZ-6506024-A) reproduction of the Standard Glove Box Door for 1966 Mustangs. This high-quality reproduction is made of pressure-die-cast zinc, the glove box door comes with the concours-correct, right-facing, running horse emblem made from show-quality chrome.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality reproduction
- Glove box made from pressure-die-cast zinc
- Includes concours-correct horse emblem
- Emblem made from show-quality chrome
- Fits all 1966 Mustangs for the standard interior
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation
*This glove box door fits in 1966 Mustangs with the standard interior.
This direct-fit replacement piece installs easily into any 1966 Mustang with a standard interior. Simply remove the old, stock glove box door from its factory location and replace it with this brand-new reproduction.
Please Note: Glove box latch, hinge and hardware sold separately at CJ Pony Parts!