CJ Classics LED Sequential Taillight Kit 1967-1968
- Easy No-Splice Installation
- Direct-Fit Replacements
- Includes Detailed Instructions
- Sold As A Complete Kit
CJ Classics LED Sequential Taillight Kit for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
Do you want to brighten up the look of your classic, 1967-1968 Mustang? Adding custom mods and updating parts of your pony car to current standards is part of the fun of having it. Switching to LED lighting uses less energy while emitting up to five times as much light as stock bulbs. CJ Pony Parts carries CJ Classics LED Sequential Taillight Kit for all 1967-1968 Mustangs. Get yours today and have your ‘Stang go toward the lights … of the future!
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, aftermarket, CJ Classics product
- LED taillight panels combined with sequential light modules and EVF flasher
- Features patented “smart-signal” technology and “batwing” design
- LED lights are up to five times brighter than traditional bulbs
- Useable with original taillight lenses and housings
- Sold as a kit including electrical connectors
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation with no splicing
- Includes detailed installation instructions
These high-quality, aftermarket, CJ Classics LED panels were designed with sequential operations in mind. These LED taillight panels have been combined with CJ Classics popular, sequential light modules and EVF flasher. This kit features “smart-signal” technology and “batwing” design. LED lights are up to five times brighter, but run cooler than traditional bulbs. They use less energy, so they don’t melt your lenses. This is the ultimate, customizable mod for your 1967-1968 Mustang!
Sold as a kit with electrical connectors, as a pair for the driver and passenger side and what you need for an easy and straight-forward installation, this direct-fit replacement, LED taillight kit is a great choice for your early model Pony! Because these LED taillights operate at a lower temperature than your regular incandescent bulbs, you will be able to use your current lenses and housings for these bulbs, which makes installation easy!
Please Note: Sequencing speed is not adjustable.
*Does not include tail light bezels, lenses or bodies.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.