CJ Classics Outer Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side 1967-1970
- OEM-Style Reproduction
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Weld Thru Primer
- Heavy Gauge Steel
CJ Classics Passenger Side Outer Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Mustangs.
If you are restoring a 1967-1970 Mustang that has extensive structural damage, you will most likely need full outer rocker panels. CJ Classics' full-length outer rocker panel is 63" long and will provide a much more application specific fit over the basic 1965-1970 outer rocker panels. The high-quality outer rocker panel offers increased structural support due to the higher gauge of steel and features a weld-thru primer finish.
The rocker panel is located underneath the door and runs from the front of the rear wheelhouse to the rear of the front fender.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
CJ Classics proudly offers nothing but the finest Mustang parts & accessories for First Generation pony cars. Along with direct-fit replacement parts, CJ Classics carries everything that you need to restore your build. If you are searching for the best OE Mustang parts, look no further than CJ Classics!
Order this CJ Classics Passenger Side Outer Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning