This front and rear suspension system from CPP will create a full four-corner, height-adjustable suspension. You'll be able to fine-tune compression and rebound for your desired road-feel. Each kit includes tubular upper and lower control arms, front dual-adjustable shocks, specially designed conical springs, rear dual-adjustable shocks for leaf spring or coil spring applications, and mounting hardware.
Features and Benefits:
- Totally Tubular upper and lower control arms
- Front dual adjustable coilovers
- Rear dual adjustable shocks
- 19 click rebound and compression adjustment knobs
- Specially designed conical springs
- Includes necessary hardware for installation
- Three (3) spring weight options: 350lb, 450lb, or 550lb
- Proudly made in the USA!
The shock bodies are made of high-quality billet aluminum, featuring dual 19-click rebound and compression adjustment knobs which provide an amazing total of 361 possible dampening combinations. The threaded body allows ride height adjustment and shock compression/rebounded adjustments.
- 1967-1970 Mustang