Classic Performance Products Disc Brake Spindle Stock Height Pair Chevrolet C10 1963-1970
- Pair Of Two (2) Spindles
- 4140 Chrome-Moly Pins
- Accept Factory Ball Joints
- Constructed From Durable Iron
Pair of Classic Performance Products Stock Height Disc Brake Spindles for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Chevrolet C10s.
You'll love having modern disc brakes on your classic Chevy truck, but finding all the right components to complete the conversion can be pretty daunting. That's exactly why CJ's is here with this pair of disc brake spindles for your C10! They'll install with other disc brake components for 1971-1987 Chevy C10s including 1-1/4" rotors, calipers and bearings. Your new spindles will maintain the same factory ride height and won't drop or lower your truck at all, so it'll look exactly the same but will have more reliable braking.
Features and Benefits:
- Stock height disc brake spindles
- Compatible with upgraded 1-1/4" rotors, calipers and bearings
- Spindle pair accepts factory ball joints and tie end rods
- Compatible with modern disc brake systems
- Constructed of durable iron
- Pre-installed 4140 chrome-moly CNC machined axle pins
Please Note: These spindles will retain the original stock offset and are designed to use 1971-1987 1.25" rotors, calipers and bearings.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning