Classic Performance Products Drop Center Crossmember Black Powder Coated For 4"-Plus Drop Chevrolet C10 1963-1972
Classic Performance Products Black Powder Coated Drop Center Crossmember for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s that are Lowered 4" or More.
If your 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10 is lowered by 4-inches or more and in need of some transmission maintenance, this Black Powder Coated Drop Center Crossmember (6372LDL-B) from Classic Performance Products is just what you need!
Features & Benefits:
- Specifically designed for trucks with 4 or more inches of drop
- ¼” thick steel plate construction
- Laser cut to perfection
- Black powder coated finish for superior protection and cosmetic appeal
- Hoop design eliminates drive shaft interference on slammed trucks
- Exhaust passages easily allow 3” pipes to be tucked up and out of the way
- Grade 8 hardware included
- Works with one or two piece drive line trucks
- No cutting or welding required
CPP’s center crossmember is designed especially for your lowered C10 pickup by at least 4-inches or more. This crossmember is designed to work with your lowered truck with a straight and flat bottom for clearance, as well as laser cut openings for an exact fit. This piece easily bolts into place with no welding or cutting, which saves you time and preserves the crossmember’s sleek black powder-coated finish. If you’re using larger exhaust tubing, like 3” pipe, you will find that it tucks up and out of the way easily with the exhaust passages included. If you’re wanitng to slam your classic C10, this cross member will resolve a lot of lowering problems all at once and at a reasonable price.
Please Note: Two piece drive line trucks will require a carrier bearing bracket (CPSBB)
Order this Classic Performance Products (6372LDL-B) Black Powder Coated Drop Center Crossmember for your 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 that is Lowered 4" or More from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning