If you're looking to add some fresh, modern touches to your 1960-1962 Chevrolet C10 with a 5x5 Lug Pattern, then why not complete a mod that's going to improve its stance and make it safer at the same time? This complete Classic Performance Products Front Brake Kit (6062SWBK-5) with 2-1/2-inch Drop Spindles and Standard Rotors is the perfect way to upgrade your truck.
Features and Benefits:
- Standard Twelve-Inch Vented Rotors are Direct-Fit Replacements
- Modular Drop Spindles Work with Original Factory Ball Joints
- Complete Kit Includes Front Calipers and Brackets, Rotors and Spindles
- Provides 1-1/8 Inches More Clearance at The Fender
Your classic Chevy truck deserves some modern amenities after all those decades on the road, so improving the brakes should be at the top of your project list. This complete front brake kit from CPP will allow you to lower your C10's stance while adding better, more consistent brakes. Your truck's front end will sit 2.5 inches lower, but CPP's patented design gives you an extra 1.125 inches in clearance for the valance, an area where most lowered drops usually have fitment issues. Your brand-new upgraded brake kit includes everything you'll need to get better, more reliable brakes, including vented rotors, billet aluminum hubs, anodized front calipers and all the hoses, bearings, seals and hardware to get everything mounted and installed. You'll absolutely love the way your Chevy looks and rides with this premium brake kit.
- Twelve-Inch Front Standard Vented Rotors with 5x5 Pattern, Zinc Washed
- Hubs with Anodized, 2024 T6 Billet Aluminum
- Front Calipers with Plain Clear Anodized Finish
- Hoses, Front Bearings and Seals
- Front Caliper Mounting Brackets
- All Necessary Hardware
Tech Tip: This kit retains factory backspacing and -.250 offset. Your new brake kit WILL REQUIRE the use of a 15” wheel or larger and works with factory ball joints.
Please Note: The included spindles and brackets work with factory 1971-1987 C10 brake components.