Classic Performance Products Front Disc Brake Kit With Standard Rotors For OE Style Spindles/5x5 Lug Pattern Chevrolet C10 1960-1987
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Vented Rotors
- Loaded Calipers
- Includes Hardware
Classic Performance Products Front Disc Brake Kit with Standard Rotors for 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s with OE Style Spindles and a 5x5 Lug Pattern.
It can be hard finding all the right things you need to fix or replace the front disc brakes in your classic Chevy truck, but that's why CJ's is here with this Front Disc Brake Kit from CPP! You'll have new high-quality disc brakes in your C10, making it way safer when it comes to cruising around. The 12-inch standard vented rotors include loaded calipers and the hoses, seals and bearings necessary to make the installation.
Features and Benefits:
- 12" standard vented rotors
- Loaded calipers
- Brake hoses, seals and bearings
- All mounting hardware and dust caps
- Your factory outer tie rod becomes the new inner tie rod end on 1965 and later trucks. For trucks 1964 and earlier, the supplied ball joints and tie rod will fit as stated.
- This brake kit requires 15" or larger wheels. It is intended for Chevy C10s with a 5x5 lug pattern and OE-style spindles. The kit requires but does NOT include spindles (must be CPP or disc brake spindles). The stock spindles do not have the mounting tabs for the caliper bracket.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning