Have you been thinking about upgrading the front brakes on your 1963-1970 Chevrolet C10? Why not take the time to modernize them with this complete Pair of Classic Performance Products 2-1/2-inch Modular Drop Spindles (CP30106-2), now available right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- Drop Your Truck's Stance by 2.5 inches for a Modern Look
- Constructed of Nodular Iron with Pressed Alloy Steel Axle Pin
- Compatible with Most Brake Kits and Brake Sizes
- Wheels Will Retain Factory Location—No Modifications Needed
- Perfect If Looking to Upgrade to Larger Wheels
Over the years, the front brakes in your classic Chevy truck can get worn down and leave your C10 with unreliable, sometimes even unsafe brakes. If you're taking the time to modernize your front brakes, then why not take a few extra minutes to drop the stance and make it look a little more modern, too? This pair of modular drop spindles will lower your truck by 2.5 inches but keep your front wheels in the same exact factory location, meaning you'll be able to upgrade to larger wheels but won't have to sacrifice and live with those terrible factory brakes a minute longer! Your new spindles are compatible with most modern disc brake kits so you'll be able to customize your C10's ride to feel just the way you'd like.
Please Note: Brackets are required when using stock twelve-inch brake components.