Ridetech Coilover Suspension Kit With HQ Series Coilovers Chevrolet C10 1963-1970
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Added Ground Clearance
- Monotube Gas Pressure
- Fade Free Performance
Ridetech Coilover Suspension Kit with HQ Series Coilovers for all 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Chevrolet C10s.
Ridetech constructed their front StrongArm system from heavy-duty .219” wall DOM tubing that is CNC bent for a precision fit and finish. After the StrongArms are bent to the desired angle, they are then welded and powder coated for a long-lasting finish. Ridetech’s StrongArm system provides additional caster while keeping the wheels centered in the wheel arches and feature optimized ball joint seat angles to prevent binding.
Features and Benefits:
- Front Trailing Arm Crossmember is designed to allow Additional Ground Clearance
- Panhard Bar Mounts are Relocated to Optimize the Panhard Bar length
- C-Notch Kit is Included
- Driveline Angles have been Optimized for the Lowered Height
- New Trailing Arms are Included
- Panhard Bar is Adjustable so you can optimize your Tire Clearance
- Designed to work with HQ Coilovers
- Monotube Gas Pressure Design offers Superior Fade Free Performance
- Impact Forged Aluminum Body Provides superior Strength and Reliable Service
- 1.834” Piston for Outstanding Ride Quality
- Double Sealed Rod Guide with Dust Cover eliminates Oil Leakage
- 5/8” Chrome Shock Shaft
- Anodized Finish Protects Against Corrosion
- Unique Pinch Clamp Height Adjuster uses Finer Threads for Easy Adjustment
- Includes 1/2” Bore x 1” Kevlar Lined Bearings for Noise-Free Operation
- 2-1/2” Diameter Coilover Spring
The included Drop Spindles will lower the front of your C-10 2-1/2”. These spindles are cast using high-quality Ductile Iron with 4140 chrome-moly machined pins. Caliper brackets are included that will work with stock heavy-duty brakes and most aftermarket big brake kits.
Ridetech’s Rear StrongArm System will completely replace the factory leaf springs and will lower your C10 Truck as much as 10” while improving handling and load capacity. Installation is completely bolt-on with no welding or fabrication necessary. The Rear StrongArm System is specifically designed to be used with the HQ Rear Coilovers. This system’s pre-engineered mounting hardware will maintain your truck’s ground clearance, driveline angles, tire clearance and load capacities as well as improving the overall handle and performance of your C10.
- Front StrongArm System
- Front Spindles
- Caliper Brackets
- Front HQ Coilovers
- Front MuscleBar
- Rear StrongArm System
- Rear HQ Coilovers
- Spanner Wrench
Tech Tip: Suggested Alignment Specifications: Camber: -.5 degrees; Caster: +3.0 to +5.0 degrees; Toe: 1/16” to 1/8” toe in
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.