Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit Superlite 6R With Slotted Rotors And Black Calipers Chevrolet C10 1963-1987
Wilwood Superlite 6R Front Big Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors and Black Calipers for 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Upgrade the front brakes on your 1963-1987 Chevrolet C10 and grab this Wilwood (140-10775) Superlite 6R Front Big Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors and Black Calipers from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1963-1987 Chevy and GMC C10s and C15s
- Calipers and Rotors Deliver Ultimate Combination of Braking Power and Style
- Engineered for Traditional Non-ABS Spindles on American Muscle Cars and Vintage Rods
- Enhances Tire and Suspension Upgrades on All Types of Custom Show and High-Performance Dual-Purpose Street and Track Machines
- Optimized Braking Performance
- GT Slotted Rotors and Black Powder-Coated Calipers
- Stainless Steel Pistons
- For Use with Classic Performance Products and Ridetech Drop Spindles
- Greatly Improves Braking Performance
This Wilwood (140-10775) Superlite 6R Front Big Brake Kit with Slotted Rotors and Black Calipers comes with calipers and rotors that deliver the ultimate combination of braking power and style! You’ll get Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Calipers with a black powder-coat finish, along with 13" rotors and more.
Please Note: This brake kit ONLY works with drop spindles from Classic Performance Products and Ridetech.
Calipers Features & Benefits:
- Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Calipers
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Six (6) Stainless Pistons
- 4.04 Square Inches of Piston Area
- Radial Mounting Style
- Brake Pad Area 8.2 Square Inches
- Brake Pad Compound BP-10
Rotors Features & Benefits:
- 13.06" Diameter
- Black Powder-Coated Accent
- 1.25" Thick
- Spec 37 Iron
- SRP Drilled and Slotted Rotors
Rotor Hats Features & Benefits:
- Aluminum Construction
- Black Powder-Coated
- 1.62" Offset
- Flared Bell Design
Hubs Features & Benefits:
- Aluminum Construction
- Dual Drilled
- 5 x 4.75 Bolt Pattern
- 5 x 5.00 Bolt Pattern
Please Note: This brake kit recommends the use of a 17" wheel or larger for clearance. This brake kit is designed to work with CPP and Ridetech drop spindles only.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning