This Pair of Classic Performance Products (6372TCA-LAB481) Black Powder-Coat Tubular Lower Control Arms comes to you pre-assembled and ready to install! They’re welded for maximum strength and visual impact and are made from thick wall tubing that eliminates any distortion from welding and hard use. These lower control arms also include pre-assembled cross shafts with an interlocking design that captures both sides of the bushing, allowing virtually no flex when you’re cornering!
Features and Benefits:
- Quality Black Powder-Coated Tubular Lower Control Arms
- Includes Pre-Assembled Cross Shafts
- Interlocking Cross Shaft Prohibits Flex When Cornering
- Cross Shaft and Sleeves Machined from Billet 4140-Alloy Steel and Zinc-Plated
- Interlocking Sleeve Design Prevents Loosened Hardware
- Adds 5 Degrees of Caster and Full Wheel Travel with Minimal Friction
- Made of Thick Wall Tubing
- Bushings Made of Self-Lubricating, Non-Squeak Patented Plastic that Outlasts Any Rubber or Urethane Materials
- Includes Ball Joints and Bump Stops
- Simple Bolt-In Installation
The sleeves also have an interlocking design that keeps the hardware from working loose. These lower control arms are designed to add 5 degrees of caster while providing full wheel travel with as little friction as possible, and the bushings are made of self-lubricating, non-squeak plastic that will outlast any rubber or urethane materials. Plus, this pair of lower control arms is compatible with any factory or replacement power steering system and with or without OE bump stops.
*Compatible with any factory or replacement power steering systems and With or Without OE Bump Stops
Please Note: These lower control arms are meant to be used with air bags.