Classic Performance Products Rear Shock Crossmember Black Powder Coated Chevrolet C10 1963-1972
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Reduces Rear Chassis Flex
- Improves Chassis Strength
- Includes Necessary Hardware
Classic Performance Products Black Powder Coated Rear Shock Crossmember for all 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
If you're upgrading your classic Chevy C10 pickup's suspension, you may be interested in this stylish, efficient Black Powder Coated Rear Shock Crossmember from Classic Performance Products. This cross member is designed for 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10s and will greatly improve your truck's look and performance.
Crossmember 6372RTSC-B Features and Benefits:
- 1.25" Tubular Steel Construction
- Black Powder-Coat Finish
- Helps with Rear Chassis Flex
- Improves Rear Chassis Strength
- Provides Excellent Shock Mounting Locations
- Can be Used when Converting from Leaf to Coil Springs
- Comes with all Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Fits 1963-1972 Chevrolet C10s
This rear shock crossmember is constructed from 1-1/4" tubular steel for superior strength and a stylish, modern look to add to your upgraded suspension. The part is finished in a sleek black powder coating that will keep it looking great and protect the metal from superficial damage from the elements and debris. This cross member helps reduce and prevent rear chassis flex, as well as improve strength and provide convenient mounting points for your upgraded rear shocks.
Order this Classic Performance Products (6372RTSC-B) Black Powder Coated Rear Shock Crossmember for your 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
This product will fit the following C10 years: