Modify your 2017-2020 F-150 Raptor's or 2019-2020 F-150 Limited's engine control unit and transmission control module with the COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Silver Stage 2 Power Package FOR0050020BK-TCM-RED. When it comes to customizing your shift tuning, the pro-tuner and pre-loaded Off The Shelf maps in the COBB power package offer the ultimate upgrade to your factory components.
Control your engine with the Accessport V3 from the comfort of your front seat. A large, high-resolution screen makes it easier than ever to manage and oversee six engine parameters at once. The Accessport has high processing power and storage so you can save your maps and access pre-loaded maps for different modification levels.
Engine modification is only part of the package, though! You can customize transmission controls by flashing the TCM without delay. Tune the transmission to adjust shift points, shift firmness, skip shift behavior and torque limits.
Features and Benefits:
- Mountable Accessport V3 with High Processing Power, Memory and Storage
- Faster TCM Flash
- Flexible Transmission Tunes
- 3" Tubing for Increased Airflow
- Carbon Airbox Filter with 165% More Surface Area than Factory
- Front Mounting Intercooler Improves Power
- Pre-Loaded Off The Shelf Maps
- Retain Auto Start/Stop Settings
- Fuel Pump Control to Drain or Depressurize Fuel System
- Dynamic Pedal Control to Modify Pedal Acceleration from -5 to 10
- Increased Horsepower and Torque Capacity
- Valet Mode Reduces Maximum Power Output by 25%
Disable or enable your vehicle's auto stop/start setting one time, rather than after each key cycle. By replacing the factory settings you will gain more aggressive calibrations. You can monitor and improve the transmission and engine with features like the pedal control. Either slow pedal response for improved fuel economy or enhance pedal response for faster acceleration.
All of the carbon fiber pieces in the system are constructed of the 2x2 twill weave pattern. And the factory piping is replaced with larger tubing and a larger airbox filter. By drastically improving the airflow, the 24-inch wide x 14-inch tall x 3.5-inch front mount intercooler will minimize pressure drop thanks to a significantly larger core.
The COBB power pack goes above-and-beyond to surpass your expectations and give you powerful, custom results. Upgrade your factory components with the larger tubing, airbox filter and front mount intercooler for a superior engine and transmission performance.
- Stage2 93 Oct. or 98 RON
- Peak Gains: +23.53% HP / +20.93% TQ
- Max Gains: +50.64% HP / +50.64% TQ
*Results may vary. Tested on 2018 F-150 Raptor using these identical calibrations.
Tech Tip: Generally speaking, 91 octane calibrations have a less aggressive ignition advance map to help compensate for lower octane fuel blends. The maps designed for 93 octane are the most aggressive. Peak Gains are measured as the absolute maximum value between the highest points of two plots. Max. Gains are measured as the maximum delta percentage between two plots.
- Accessport with TCM Flashing
- COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Intake System
- SILVER COBB FMIC
- COBB Vehicle Badge