Push your 2013-2018 Focus ST to a new level of performance and output with this COBB (FOR001FO1P) Stage 1+ Power Package. This power package includes COBB’s Accessport V3, a Cold Air Intake System and a V2 Rear Motor Mount. These components work in conjunction to give you more horsepower, improved speed and precision handling over the factory settings in your Focus ST. This power package will only work with North American (USDM) Domestic Market Focus STs.
Features and Benefits:
- New rear motor mount reduces torque steer and wheel hop
- Intake improves airflow
- New vehicle support and Stage 1, 1+, 2 and 3 maps
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- Data logging
- Multiple tuning options including timing, shift light, launch control, etc.
- Burnout mode
- Consolidated economy mode maps to map slot 2
- Performance maps are loaded in map slot 1
- Re-mapped cruise control buttons for map switching
- Improved installation and map switching times by up to 25 percent
- On/off switch with auto on/off detection
- Large, full color, 1/1000 high resolution screen
- Automatic dimmer
- Easy-to-use interface
- Interchangeable face plate
COBB's (AP3-FOR-001) Accessport V3 is the best tuning option available for your 2013-2018 Focus ST. By replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations, this flexible ECU upgrade solution unlocks power hidden within your Focus ST.
The last engine management system you will ever need, the Accessport V3 can provide off-the-shelf calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. In addition to the new viewable upgrades from the V2, the V3 also has more speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges and more troubleshooting help for your upgraded Focus ST.
This Kit Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (P/N: AP3-FOR-001)
- COBB Cold Air Intake System (P/N: 792150)
- COBB V2 Rear Motor Mount (P/N: 891010)
- Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, download the latest version of COBB's Accessport Manager for free.
- Several custom features are now user-adjustable through the Accessport for all Focus STs. These adjustments include changing between map slots, changing Traction Control settings, adjust driving RPM limit, adjust Flat Foot Shifting RPM limit, changing Launch Control Rev limiter, changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off, and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. These adjustments can be found in the Tune -> Adjustments -> then select which CCF you'd like to adjust. It's important to note that CCF Accessport Adjustment feature is dependent on the calibration file being used. The Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (custom tune is not Included).
- To ensure your COBB Accessport has all of the available features listed, please make sure to check for the latest firmware release.
- This COBB Stage 1+ Power Package is designed for use with North American (USDM), European (EDM), Australian (ADM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles only.