Get better performance and vastly improved output out of your 2013-2018 Focus ST with this COBB (FOR001FO1PCF) Carbon Fiber Stage 1+ Power Package. Unlock hidden power by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive additions.
Features and Benefits
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- Data logging
- Multiple tuning options including timing, shift light, launch control, etc.
- Re-mapped cruise control buttons for map switching
- Improved installation and map switching times by up to 25 percent
- On/off switch with auto on/off detection
- Large, full color, 1/1000 high resolution screen
- Automatic dimmer
- Easy-to-use interface
- Interchangeable face plates
- Washable and reusable pre-oiled dual cone air filter
- High-gloss real 3K carbon fiber airbox lid and tubing
- V2 rear motor mount minimizes wheel hop and torque steer
The Accessport V3 can provide off-the-shelf calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. Additionally, the V3 also has more speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges and more troubleshooting help for your upgraded Focus ST.
This COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System will free up your airflow while refining the look under your hood! The V2 rear motor mount for your 2013-2018 Focus ST is the best way to minimize engine movement and improve traction without impacting NVH.
Please Note: Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, you can download the latest version of COBB’s Accessport Manager for free.
This Kit Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR001)
- COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System (793150)
- COBB V2 Rear Motor Mount (891010)
Tech Tip: Several custom features are now user adjustable through the Accessport for all Focus STs. These adjustments include changing between map slots, changing Traction Control settings, adjust driving RPM limit, adjust Flat Foot Shifting RPM limit, changing Launch Control Rev limiter, changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off, and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. These adjustments can be found in the Tune -> Adjustments -> then select which CCF you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that CCF Accessport Adjustment feature is dependent on the calibration file being used. The Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (custom tune is not Included).
Attention: This COBB Carbon Fiber Stage 1+ Power Package is designed for use with North American (USDM), European (EDM), Australian (ADM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market vehicles. Cold Air Intake Fitment has been verified for right-hand drive (RHD) and left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles.