Get better performance and vastly improved output out of your 2013-2018 Focus ST with this COBB FOR001FO1PCF Carbon Fiber Stage 1+ Power Package. Along with giving you the engine upgrades you’re looking for, this power package will boost the style profile under the hood of your Focus ST!
Power Package Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR001)
- COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System (793150)
- COBB V2 Rear Motor Mount (891010)
Features and Benefits for the Accessport V3 (P/N: AP3FOR001):
- New vehicle support and Stage 1, 1+, 2 and 3 maps
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- Data logging
- Multiple tuning options including timing, shift light, launch control, etc.
- Burnout mode
- Consolidated Economy mode maps to map slot 2
- Performance maps are loaded in map slot 1
- Re-mapped cruise control buttons for map switching
- Improved installation and map switching times by up to 25 percent
- On/off switch with auto on/off detection
- Large, full color, 1/1000 high resolution screen
- Automatic dimmer
- Easy-to-use interface
- Interchangeable face plates
COBB’s AP3FOR001 Accessport V3 is the best tuning option available for your 2013-2018 Focus ST. Unlock hidden power by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations in this flexible ECU upgrade. The Accessport V3 can provide off-the-shelf calibrations for most bolt-on modifications. Additionally, the V3 also has more speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges and more troubleshooting help for your upgraded Focus ST.
Please Note: Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, you can download the latest version of COBB’s Accessport Manager for free.
Tech Tip: Several custom features are now user adjustable through the Accessport for all Focus STs. These adjustments include changing between map slots, changing Traction Control settings, adjust driving RPM limit, adjust Flat Foot Shifting RPM limit, changing Launch Control Rev limiter, changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off, and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. These adjustments can be found in the Tune -> Adjustments -> then select which CCF you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that CCF Accessport Adjustment feature is dependent on the calibration file being used. The Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (custom tune is not Included).
*To ensure your COBB Accessport has all of the available features listed, please make sure to check for the latest firmware release.
Features and Benefits for the Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System (P/N: 793150):
- Direct replacement with OEM fit and finish
- Washable and reusable pre-oiled dual cone air filter
- High-gloss real 3K carbon fiber airbox Lid and tubing
- Includes 4-ply black silicone couplers
- Large 3" inlet piping for ideal flow
- Includes hardware and instructions
- Quick and easy to installation
Take the engine performance in your 2013-2018 Focus ST to the next level while simultaneously dressing up your engine bay in on simple shot with this COBB 793150 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System. This COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System will free up your airflow while refining the look under your hood!
Features and Benefits for the V2 Rear Motor Mount (P/N: 891010):
- Machined out of 6061 billet aluminum
- Laser etched COBB logo
- Unique molded voids to absorb vibration
- Reduce engine movement
- Improve traction and minimize wheel hop
This COBB 891010 V2 Rear Motor Mount utilizes 6061 billet aluminum construction and zinc hardware for an impressive look and a durable end product. This rear motor mount for your 2013-2018 Focus ST is the best way to minimize engine movement and reduce wheel hop without impacting NVH while still improving traction.
Attention: This COBB Carbon Fiber Stage 1+ Power Package is designed for use with North American (USDM), European (EDM), Australian (ADM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market vehicles. Cold Air Intake Fitment has been verified for right-hand drive (RHD) and left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles.
Upgrade the performance and driving experience of your Ford Focus ST with some help from COBB Tuning! COBB has over 15 years of experience in developing performance upgrades for many different performance cars, with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
Order this COBB FOR001FO1PCF Carbon Fiber Stage 1+ Power Package for your 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Focus ST today from CJ Pony Parts.