COBB Power Package Stage 2 Carbon Fiber Focus ST 2013-2018
- Improved Engine Performance
- Reduced Torque Steer
- Complete Package
- Direct Fit Upgrades
COBB Carbon Fiber Stage 2 Power Package for all 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Focus STs.
Boost the performance of your 2013-2018 Focus ST with this COBB (FOR001FO2CF) Carbon Fiber Stage 2 Power Package. This power package offers easy bolt-on mods to improve performance without irreversible changes.
Features and Benefits:
- Upgraded intercooler improves airflow
- V2 motor mount improves traction
- New vehicle support and Stage 1, 1+, 2 and 3 maps
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- Data logging
- Multiple tuning options including timing, shift light, launch control, etc.
- Burnout mode
- Consolidated Economy mode maps to map slot 2
- Performance maps are loaded in map slot 1
- Re-mapped cruise control buttons for map switching
- Improved installation and map switching times by up to 25 percent
- On/off switch with auto on/off detection
- Large, full color, 1/1000 high resolution screen
- Automatic dimmer
- Easy-to-use interface
- Interchangeable face plates
COBB’s (AP3FOR001) Accessport V3 is a top of the line tuning option for your 2013-2018 Focus ST. Release your hidden power by replacing base-line factory settings with more aggressive calibrations in this flexible ECU upgrade. Designed to work with most bolt-on modifications, the Accessport V3 can provide off-the-shelf calibrations. Additionally, the V3 also has more speed, more memory, more map storage, more live gauges and more troubleshooting help for your upgraded Focus ST.
Please Note: Use can use your PC or Mac based computer to manage maps, download recorded datalogs or quickly update your Accessport. To ensure your new Accessport V3 is up to date, you can download the latest version of COBB’s Accessport Manager for free.
Tech Tip: Several custom features are now user-adjustable through the Accessport for all Focus STs. These adjustments include changing between map slots, changing Traction Control settings, adjust driving RPM limit, adjust Flat Foot Shifting RPM limit, changing Launch Control Rev limiter, changing map slots, turning custom traction control on/off, and adjusting the amount of slip the custom traction control enables. These adjustments can be found in the Tune -> Adjustments -> then select which CCF you’d like to adjust. It’s important to note that CCF Accessport Adjustment feature is dependent on the calibration file being used. The Traction Control feature must be enabled via a custom tune (custom tune is not Included).
This Kit Includes:
- COBB Accessport V3 (AP3FOR001)
- COBB Redline Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System (793150)
- COBB V2 Rear Motor Mount (891010)
- COBB V2 Front Mount Intercooler Kit (P/N: 792500)
- COBB Chrome ABS Plastic Vehicle Badge (P/N: 800200)
Attention: This COBB Carbon Fiber Stage 2 Power Package is designed for use with North American (USDM), European (EDM), Australian (ADM) and Chinese (CHDM) Domestic Market vehicles only. Cold Air Intake Fitment has been verified for right-hand drive (RHD) and left-hand drive (LHD) vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Novice skill is required for this installation.