Corsa Cold Air Intake Performance Drytech 3D 5.0L F-150 2015-2020
- No Tune Required
- Detailed Instructions Included
- All Hardware Included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Corsa Performance Drytech 3D Cold Air Intake for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 F-150s with a 5.0L engine.
If you are searching for a free-flowing high-performance alternative to your restrictive stock intake in your 2015-2020 F-150 with a 5.0L engine, you have come to the right place. Order a brand new Corsa Performance Drytech 3D Cold Air Intake (49950D) and get back on the road with a new sense of confidence and performance. Each air intake is constructed to maximize flow velocity, air volume, and density by utilizing precise cross-sectional areas that remove restrictions, unleashing horsepower and torque.
Features and Benefits:
- No Oil Air Filter: Washable and Reusable
- Improves Throttle Response and Amplifies Engine Sound.
- Each DryTech Filter Is System Matched to CORSA Performance Intake Components For Maximum Gains.
- Features CORSA's DryTech 3D, Re-Usable, No Oil, Low-Maintenance, Air Filter.
- Up to 50K Miles between Maintenance Intervals Depending On Driving Conditions.
- Durable Matte Black Wrinkle Coat Finish.
- No Tune Required.
- Detailed Printed Instructions Included; Full-Color Available Online.
- All Hardware Included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Featuring Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), CORSA intakes unlock performance gains from your engine. By carefully analyzing and understanding the air path to the engine and engine operation under a range of driving conditions, CORSA Performance engineers designed and created air ducts to maximize air delivery.
- 2015-2020 F-150s with a 5.0L engine
- Actual performance results are not guaranteed and may vary.
- Every air intake is engineered and designed to match specific vehicles for perfect fitment and performance.
- CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.