Corsa Cold Air Intake Performance MaxFlow 5 Oiled 5.0L F-150 2015-2020
- Long Filter Life
- Improved Engine Efficiency
- Marine Grade Clamps
- Made in the U.S.A
Corsa Oiled MaxFlow 5 Performance Cold Air Intake for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 F-150 with a 5.0L engine.
Purchase a Corsa Oiled MaxFlow 5 Performance Cold Air Intake (49950) for your 2015-2020 F-150 with a 5.0L engine. CORSA Performance cool air intakes are uniquely engineered to decrease air temperatures, and increase the volume of cold air entering the engine increasing Horsepower, Torque, and overall engine performance. Featuring Dynamic Flow Technology (DFT), CORSA intakes unlock performance gains from your engine. CORSA air intakes are fast and easy to install with detailed instructions and necessary mounting hardware included in every kit.
Features and Benefits:
- Low Maintenance - 5 Layer- Oiled Filter
- 5 Layer MaxFlow 5 Oiled Filter.
- Lasts up to 40,000 miles Between Maintenance Intervals
- Long Filter Life.
- Improved Engine Efficiency.
- Closed Box Minimizes Hot Air From Entering The Engine.
- Specifically designed for each vehicle.
- Silicone connectors provide flexibility, strength and thermal stability.
- Marine-grade clamps.
- Unique sculpted air ducts maximize breathing capabilities.
- Larger duct diameters, unique bend smooth transitions to increase HP.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Featuring MaxFlow 5, 5 Layer, Filtration Technology, CORSA air filters are engineered to deliver massive airflow for improved power. CORSA air intakes are proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA. By carefully analyzing and understanding the air path to the engine and engine operation under a range of driving conditions, CORSA Performance engineers designed and created air ducts to maximize air delivery.
- 2015-2020 F-150s with a 5.0L engine.
- Actual performance results are not guaranteed and may vary.
- Every air intake is engineered and designed to match specific vehicles for perfect fitment and performance.
- CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.