If you're looking to add an aggressive sounding exhaust to your 2011-2014 6.2L F-150 Raptor, but fear emptying the bank account on a full cat-back system, this all-new 3" stainless steel resonator delete kit from Corsa is the best bang for the buck.
Features and Benefits:
- Deletes Factory Resonator for an Aggressive Sound
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Premium Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Machined Stainless Steel Gasket
- Stainless Steel 3/8" Flange
- Includes All Necessary Mounting Hardware and Instructions
- Will Fit Stock and Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust System
- For Use with SuperCab 133" Wheel Base Models
*Will not fit SuperCrew models with a 144" wheel base.
Corsa's complete systems and exhaust components, like this resonator delete, are made from the highest quality stainless steel to guarantee long lasting performance, sound and appearance. Corsa includes all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions with the resonator delete for a hassle-free installation. Best of all, Corsa's resonator delete bolts directly on to your Raptor's factory exhaust system or Corsa cat-back (14387).
The 3" stainless steel resonator delete from Corsa is manufactured in the USA and engineered and designed to match the unique properties of the 2011-2014 6.2L F150 SuperCab Raptor to deliver superior fitment and top level performance.
Please Note: Deleting the factory resonator may result in drone under towing conditions.