Dakota Digital 6-Gauge Assembly VHX With Silver Alloy Style Face 1965
Dakota Digital VHX 6-Gauge Assembly with Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces for 1965 Mustangs.
Give your classic 1965 Mustang a more updated look with this all new VHX System 6-Gauge Assembly with Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces from Dakota Digital! Now available at CJ Pony Parts, this gauge display combines the classic gauge style with modern technology to form a unique gauge assembly with a variety of functions. Light up display also comes in your choice of red, white or blue back-lighting for crystal clear visibility.
Gauge Instrument Cluster Features:
- Silver alloy style gauge faces
- Highly visible LCD message center
- Fully lit needles and backlit faces in your choice of blue, red or white
- User-customized display feedback
- Laboratory-grade solid state sensors for unmatched accuracy
- Works with OEM or aftermarket sensors
- Micro-controlled precision stepper motor
- Includes a demonstration mode
- Fully adjustable warning points
- Easy set-up and troubleshooting
- Built-In Illumination
Dakota Digital’s VHX gauge display features fully lit needles for high visibility, as well as backlit faces, user-customizable display feedback and an LCD message center that provides you with an array of options. The display comes with your choice of red, white, or blue lighting. The LCD message center will show a numerical display of the gauges which can be toggled through and are easy to comprehend. MPH and KMH can be interchanged on the display with the push of a button. The display has fully adjustable warning points that will warn you of potential issues that may come up while driving your 1965 Mustang.
For drivers that want to track certain performance aspects of their driving, a range of performance readings that can be cycled through and reset manually are available on this gauge display. They include high speed recall, high RPM recall, 0-60 MPH (0-100 KMH) time, 1/4 mile time, and 1/4 mile trap speed. With the systems demonstration mode you will be allowed to receive and cycle through instrument readouts even when your car is standing still.
Gauge Displays Include:
- Speedometer - 0-120 MPH analog, 0-255 MPH digitally
- Tachometer - 0-8,000 RPM analog, 0-9,990 RPM digitally
- Oil Pressure - 0-80 psi analog and 0-100 psi digitally
- Water Temperature - 100-260F analog, 100-300F/40-150C digitally
- Fuel Level - Empty-Full analog, 0-99% digitally
- Voltmeter - 9-17 VDC analog and digitally
The silver alloy style of this gauge display will give your cluster a custom appearance that is enhanced with the red, white, or blue lit display. Turning on your headlights or parking lights will trigger the built-in illumination of the gauge display, lighting up the display. The analog speedometer, tachometer, oil pressure, water temperature, fuel level and voltmeter can all be displayed digitally through the displays LCD message center for a more precise reading. In addition, the VHX system display also has the following indicators:
- Turn signals
- High beams
- Check engine
- Parking brake
- Cruise control
To achieve the VHX system’s highly accurate readings, micro-controlled precision stepper motors, and solid state sensors for water temperature, oil pressure and speedometer pulse generator are used with the display. Water temperature and oil pressure sensors are a 1/8” NPT bushing, and come with bushings to adapt to 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” NPT. Other displays on the VHX system will work with OEM or aftermarket sensors.
Gauge Assembly Includes:
- VHX display
- Control box
- 36" CAT5 cable
- Universal sender pack
- Ford speed adapter
- Installation instructions
Dakota Digital supplies this 6-gauge assembly with a control module that makes wiring of the display simple. All wires are routed to the control module instead of directly to the instruments themselves. A single cable then connects the control module to the display for a clean and clutter free wiring job.
Please Note: Instrument bezel is not included (sold separately).
Order this Dakota Digital VHX System 6-Gauge Assembly with Silver Alloy Style Gauge Faces for your 1965 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
- Instrument Bezel With Warning Lights Black Mustang 1965$25.19 Regular Price $27.99
- Instrument Bezel Mounting Screw Set Mustang 1965-1966$3.59 Regular Price $3.99