Dakota Digital Gauge System HDX With Alloy Style Face Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Dakota Digital HDX Gauge System with Alloy Style Faces for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
If you've been searching around for all-new gauges for your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10, than look no further than this complete Dakota Digital HDX Gauge System with Alloy Style Faces (HDX-67C-PU)! You'll get a stylish look with increased functionality with this direct-fit system, so hurry up and order yours today from CJ Pony Parts!
- Speedometer: 0-160 MPH
- Tachometer: 0-8,000 RPM
- Oil Pressure: 0-80 psi
- Water Temperature: 100-260ºF
- Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
- Voltmeter: 9-17 VDC
Dakota Digital is the go-to brand when you want a premium option when it comes to your classic Chevy truck! This HDX gauge system features six brand-new gauges and a vintage-inspired analog clock as well as two modern digital displays. You'll have a factory-style appearance with upgraded functionality with this Alloy Style gauge kit. The complete system will install directly into your original factory bezel without any modifications during the install process, and you'll be able to get back behind the steering wheel in no time flat.
This HDX system offers modern functionality that you won't find from other, lesser brands. The gauges will come with your choice of color (silver or black) and feature customizable LED lighting for a high-end, sporty look and feel. The brightness, colors, lighting and theme can all be controlled using the HDX setup menu. Calibration settings are handled through the on-board capactive touch switches or remote Bluetooth app. Your gague's speedometer and fuel level calibrations are completed through a few buttons and a short test drive, so you'll be able to get the full function from these premium gauges in no time flat. Go ahead and order your brand-new gauge system from CJ's now!
Digital Message Centers
- Odometer (one time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0 - 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/Miles to Empty
- 0-60 MPH Timer
- 1/4 and 1/8 Mile Time
- 1/4 and 1/8 Mile End Speed (trap speed)
- High Speed Recall
- High RPM Recall
- Turn Signals (Left/Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/On and Engaged when equipped)
- Gear Postion (Requires GSS-2000--sold separately)
- 4 x4 (when equipped)
- Wait to Start (when equipped)
- Two Auxiliary Input Indicators with User-Programmable Labels
- Red LED Indicator for Quick Notice of Warning Condition (except speedometer)
- 30+ Color Options for Needle, Sweep and Digital TFT Display
- Controlled Through HDX Setup Menu
- 12 Factory Preset Color Themes
- Can Customize Each Zone Individually
- Full LED Back Lighting
- Color Customizable
- Day/Night Settings
- Water temperature (10-ft harness)
- Oil pressure (10-ft harness)
- Speed sensor (Replaces GM-style speedometer cables with 10-ft harness)
- Bushings - 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT Bushings along with Bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 Threads
Please Note: This new gauge system will fit your 1967-1972 C10's original factory bezel--a new replacement bezel is NOT included. In order to have full gauge functionality, Dakota Digital's Gear Shift Indicator Unit (GSS2000) must be purchased separately. Gear indicator functions will NOT be displayed without the separate indicator sending unit.
*This gauge system is available with your choice of gauge face--please indicate your desired gauge color (black or white) in the drop-down menu.
Since their establishment in 1986, Dakota Digital has been manufacturing premium quality gauge equipment and accessories for a wide range of early model Ford vehicles. Specializing in gauges, gauge pods and accessories, Dakota Digital creates authentic-looking gauges and accessories for your favorite classic car or truck. Get your vehicle premium-quality gauges from Dakota Digital today!
Don't hesitate and purchase this premium-quality Dakota Digital (HDX-67C-PU) HDX Gauge System with Alloy Style Faces for your classic 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!