Dakota Digital Gauge System VHX With Carbon Fiber Style Face And Digital Display Chevrolet C10 1967-1972
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with Carbon Fiber Style Faces and Digital Display for all 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
If you are looking to upgrade the interior of your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10 and give it a more modern appearance, then have a look at this Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System with Carbon Fiber Style Faces and Digital Display from CJ Pony Parts!
Dakota Digital VHX Gauge System (VHX-67C-PU-C) Features and Benefits:
- Fits Directly into Stock Instrument Bezel without Modification
- Upgrades C10 with Modern Styling without Detracting from Factory Appearance
- Includes Six (6) Highly Accurate Gauges and Digital Readout Display
- Speedometer Runs Up to 160 MPH
- Tachometer Runs Up to 8000 RPM
- Pushbutton Calibration: Programmed and Operated by Push of a Button
- Included Pushbuttons Can be Mounted in Convenient and Easily Accessible Location
- Buttons Calibrate Speedometer and Set Cylinder Count and Fuel Level Gauge
- Use Buttons to Access Wealth of Information Located in Digital Message Centers
- Carbon Fiber Style Gauge Faces with Your Choice of LED Backlighting Color (Blue or Red)
- LED Backlighting Behind Gauge Faces Illuminates Each Tick Mark, Annunciator, Needle, Indicator and Digital Message Centers
- Great Way to Create Unique, Custom Look
Without any modifications needed, Dakota Digital’s VHX Gauge System fits directly into the instrument bezel of your 1967-1972 Chevrolet C10. These gauges will add a modern race-inspired look to your truck's interior with carbon fiber style gauge faces that feature LED backlighting that lights up in your choice of red or blue! Located in the digital message center is a plethora of information that can be accessed through the gauge systems pushbutton calibration. All of this combined provides a great modern upgrade to the dash in your classic C10!
Please Note: The Dakota Digital Universal Gear Shift Indicator Sending Unit for Dakota Digital HDX, VFD, and VHX Assemblies is sold separately and is needed for gear indicator function. Please see P/N: GSS2000.
*Factory bezel is not included.
Speedometer: 0-160 MPH
Tachometer: 0-8,000 RPM
Oil Pressure: 0-80 psi
Water Temperature: 100-260ºF
Fuel Level: E, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, F
Voltmeter: 9-17 VDC
- Backlit technology is popular with performance instrumentation due to precise lighting allowing you see what is truly important when you really need it at a quick glance. Each number, tick mark, annunciator, needle, indicator and digital message center is lit by a series of LEDs behind the gauge face.
Digital Message Centers:
Odometer: One-time user settable, Million Mile
Dual (A/B) Trip Meter: 0-9,999.9
Clock: 12 hour
0-60 MPH Timer
1/4 mile time
1/4 mile end speed (trap speed)
High RPM recall
Speedometer: 0-255 MPH
Tachometer: 0-9,900 RPM
Oil Pressure: 0-100 psi displayed in 1 psi increments
Water Temperature: 100- 300ºF/ 40-150ºC displayed in 1 ºF/ºC increments
Voltmeter: 9-17 VDC
Fuel Level: 0-99% full
- Auto-contrasting LCD display for optimal view in the brightest of sunlight.
- LED backlit at night to match/ complete the look at night.
Turn Signals: Left/ Right
Cruise Control: On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped
Gear Position: Optional GSS-2000 sensor required
4 x 4: When vehicle is equipped
Wait to Start: When vehicle is equipped
Water temperature – W/ 10ft harness
Oil pressure - W/ 10ft harness
Speed sensor - W/ 10ft harness (Replaces GM style speedometer cables with 10ft harness)
Bushings: 1/8" to 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT bushings along with bushings for 12mm and 16mm x 1.5 threads.
Dakota Digital instruments are programmed and operated by the push of a button. Simply mount the included pushbuttons supplied with your gauges in a convenient and easily accessible location. These buttons are used to calibrate your speedometer, set the cylinder count and the fuel level gauge. Once properly configured these same buttons are used to access the wealth of information located in the Digital Message Centers.
Order this Dakota Digital (VHX-67C-PU-C) VHX Gauge System with Carbon Fiber Style Faces and Digital Display for your 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!