Dakota Digital RTX Instruments Chevrolet C10 1964-1966
- Fits Stock Bezel
- OE Gauge Appearance
- Full LED Lighting
- Modern Tech, Classic Look
Dakota Digital RTX Instruments for 1964, 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet C10s.
Modern tech is great, but so is retro style. Want both in one complete package? Upgrade your interior with these RTX Instruments from Dakota Digital. A full suite of modern features, plus classic styling that fits in the factory bezel.
Features and Benefits:
- Easily Programmable
- Full RBG LED Backlighting Lets You Customize
- Over 30 Color Options
- Several Preset Themes
- Perfect For Restomod C10s
- Mobile App Available
You can stop searching for a factory tach cluster for your 1964-66 C10. These RTX Instruments (RTX-64C-PU) from Dakota Digital offer the vintage look you want with modern capabilities you need. Boasting a 2.4” TFT message center on the left, you can add just about any additional information you like, while the analog tachometer on the right lets you keep an eye on the revs. A small display in the center contains a simulated tumbler odometer.
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling, and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed.
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you’ve come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.
This Kit Includes:
- 0-120 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 PSI Oil Pressure Gauge
- 100- 260 F Water Temperature
- Fuel Level Gauge
- 9- 17 VDC Voltmeter
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/ Miles to Empty
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Built-in Indicators
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-3000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. Requires stock or reproduction bezel for installation, available separately.
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction. Part # 130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required. (Tremec and Ford style adaptors available on request.)
Tech Tip: NPT Water Temperature and Oil Pressure Sensors with Harnesses Also Included.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning