Want an OE style dash, with modern tech underneath? Technology is great, but only if it looks right inside your classic. That's what Dakota Digital has done with these RTX Instruments for your vintage C10. The gauges look right at home in your stock or stock-aftermarket dash bezel. That said, digital features and vibrant, customizable lighting will bring your truck into the 21st century.
Features and Benefits:
- Easily Programmable
- Full RBG LED Backlighting Lets You Customize
- Over 30 Selectable Color Options
- Twelve Preset Themes
- Adjustable Day/ Night Time Brightness
- Mobile App Available
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling and indicators. But, once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, you'll have a transformed interior.
The RTX series maintains the beloved Chevy and GMC square-body look while bringing in late-model elements. A bolt-in affair with your stock or aftermarket front bezel (not supplied), the twin TFT message centers give the look of a vintage tumbler odometer, but can be expanded with auxiliary readings to keep you informed.
Full LED backlighting provides a strikingly visual gauge package, with sharp contrast for ease of viewing both night and day. Full RBG backlighting allows you to create the specific color you want, with a unique daytime and nighttime theme if desired. Whether your goal is an OE look or something truly bold, the HDX Series lets you make that choice.
The gauges can be programmed and operated by the push of a button. A two-sided rocker switch is included with each package. The rocker switch provides quick and consistent access to all functions, either in driving mode or while in the setup menu. RTX instrument systems can also be completely configured through the available mobile app, suitable to Android and Apple devices.
- Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. System uses OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced.
This Kit Includes:
- 0-120 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 PSI Oil Pressure Gauge
- 100-260 F Water Temperature Gauge
- Fuel Level Gauge
- 9-17 VDC Voltmeter
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/ Miles to Empty
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-3000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
Tech Tip: If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.