Dakota Digital RTX Instruments Chevrolet C10 1979-1987
- Fits in Stock Bezel
- OE Style Gauges
- Full Color Displays
- Bright LED Lighting
Dakota Digital RTX Instruments for 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 Chevrolet C10s.
Want modern tech and classic style? Get the best of both worlds for the inside of your C10. These RTX Instruments from Dakota Digital fit in the stock bezel with an OEM appearance.
Features and Benefits:
- Vibrant LED Lighting
- Stock Appearing Package
- Twelve Preset Lighting Themes
- Over 30 Customizable Lighting Color Options
- Independently Change Needle, Sweep And Display Color
- Separate Day And Night Time Brightness
Paying tribute to all three gauge designs available over the years, the RTX series maintains the beloved Chevy and GMC square-body look while bringing in late-model elements. A bolt-in affair with your stock or aftermarket front bezel (not supplied), the twin TFT message centers give the look of a vintage tumbler odometer, but can be expanded with auxiliary readings to keep you informed. Retains stock gear-indicator and the factory turn signal locations are now LED-lit.
The RTX series is the latest from Dakota Digital, focused on retaining that stock look without sacrificing the late-model features you love. Every effort has been put forth to incorporate OEM design elements regarding the layout, face styling and indicators. A casual glance may dismiss these as original equipment, but once you hit the switch and the LED backlighting comes on in your favorite color scheme, all doubts will be removed.
Starting from scratch, CNC machined housings are filled with electronics designed and built in-house, helping Dakota Digital once again raise the bar for aftermarket instrumentation. The high-definition TFT message centers can be fully configured to display just about any piece of information needed. As you’ve come to expect from Dakota Digital, the RTX series utilizes a central control box to make installation and setup as easy as possible.
- Bezel not included, shown for visual/presentation purposes. System uses OEM or reproduction style bezel.
- Not all OEM indicator lamp functions will be replaced.
- Replaces GM style speedometer cables with a 10 ft harness. Sensor requires approximately 5" clearance extending between the cable drive output and any obstruction. Part # 130011 (sold separately) allows for relocation of the pulse generator when additional clearance is required. (Tremec and Ford style adaptors available on request.)
This Kit Includes:
- 0-120 MPH Speedometer
- 0-8000 RPM Tachometer
- 0-80 PSI Oil Pressure Gauge
- 100-260 F Water Temperature Gauge
- Fuel Level Gauge
- 9-17 VDC Voltmeter
- Odometer (One time user settable, Million Mile)
- Dual (A/B) Trip Meter (0- 9,999.9)
- Clock (12 hour)
- Estimated Range/ Miles to Empty
- 0- 60 MPH Timer (0- 100 kmh)
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile time
- 1/4 and 1/8 mile end speed (trap speed)
- High speed recall
- High RPM recall
- Turn Signals (Left/ Right)
- High Beam
- Check Engine
- Parking Brake
- Cruise Control (On/ On & Engaged when vehicle is equipped)
- Gear Position (Optional GSS-3000 sensor required)
- 4 x 4 (When vehicle is equipped)
- Wait to Start (When vehicle is equipped)
- Two Auxiliary input indicators with user-programmable labels
- Each analog gauge sweep contains a red LED indicator for quick notice of a warning condition (except speedometer)
Tech Tip: If additional indicators are desired within the new instrument system, consider repurposing any unused indicators to suit your application.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning