Detroit Speed, Inc. is proud to offer a new line of suspension products for Chevrolet C10 truck enthusiasts! New for 2019, Detroit Speed introduces Quadralink (DSEQUAD3) for the 1973-87 Squarebody C10. Committed to thoughtfully-designed products and modern-day ride quality, DSE ensures each driver, whether cruising, racing, or hauling, will enjoy the look and feel of their truck.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved ride quality and stance for daily driving and light-duty hauling
- Powder coated, 4-link rear suspension with track bar
- Laser-cut brackets compatible with original axle, wiring and brake lines
- Adjustable upper shock mount relocates 1” up or down from nominal, allowing for change in ride height without affecting shock travel
- C-Notch plate creates additional axle clearance at lower ride heights
Get off those leaf springs and into a truck which can carve up a corner with Quadralink. To turn your everyday pickup into a serious G Machine, Detroit Speed created a four link suspension setup for all-out cornering performance. With no compromises or weak points in its geometry, this four link setup is as durable as it is high-performing. Don’t think you’ll be sacrificing ride quality, either. DSE has engineered Quadralink for a great ride. With adjustable shock mounts, you can change your ride height without effecting shock travel, so you can dial in the perfect stance. To build the baddest C10 out there, Detroit Speed is what you need.
This Kit Includes:
- Adjustable Detroit Speed SWIVEL-LINKS
- Coilover springs
- Single adjustable shocks
- Installation hardware
- C-Notch cut template
Vehicle Fitment: 1973-1987 C10s